My to-do list for making a kindle e-book of my novel.
1. Duplicate book file and replace all images with correct versions.
2. Convert to .mobi to check pictures are displaying correctly.
3. If pictures are displaying open .html file in notepad and add manual page breaks.
4. Remake as .mobi to check page breaks works. Discover pictures no longer display.
5. Try again.
6. Burst into tears.
7. Dry eyes. Try again.
8. Make tea and play xbox.
8. Try again.
9. Travel to Dover. Hurl laptop off of the white cliffs.
10. Head home. Get some rest.
11. Abandon writing. Take up decoupage instead.